17 December 2010

In Pursuit of Truth

Sometimes, truth can be found in the most unexpected places. 


Whatever truth means at any one time can be a matter of opinion, but for me it is always about gaining a deeper awareness of how to deal wisely with difficult situations.


I have reflected on the meaning of truth in several of my earlier blog posts.  Here are links to a few of them:

Age and identity - part one

Respecting limits

The real world



Here are some links to reflective posts about truth in my family history blog, Ancestors Within:

The mill in Ossolaro - part two

Neat and tidy

Being earnest with Alice in wonderland



There are also quite a few posts about truth on my Quieter Living blog, too:

Leading quietly

News media for peace

The truth of beautiful simplicity

A comfortable search for peace

Belief




Truth can often be about interconnections and interconnectedness.  Some reflections on this can be found on my Continual Journeys blog:

Travels of a social entrepreneur

Welcome aboard the fair ship Social Enterprise

No comments:

Post a Comment